How do I set up my first lesson?
Just send me a message (below) or phone/text me (614-638-6287) and let me know:
1) Which days and times work best for your lessons? (Matt only teaches on Mondays & Tuesdays from 3-8pm)
2) How long a lesson you want - half-hour (recommended for beginner/intermediate) or full-hour (intermediate/advanced)?
3) Do you want weekly lessons (recommended) or "a la carte" lessons?
4) On which date would you like to start? (There is currently a long waiting list for spots, so let me know if you'd like to be added)
5) Any other questions or concerns?
When I get your message, I'll check my schedule and get back to you asap with the time slots I have available. If we can't find a time that will work for both of us, I can put you on my waiting list and call you as soon as the time slot you're looking for becomes available. ***Please note that I usually have 30+ people on my waiting list, so you will be waiting for several months for a spot.
After we've scheduled you, please make sure to check out the "Before Your First Lesson" page and print out the .pdf forms that are on there. Having those filled out will save us some time during your first lesson.